Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    not talking about service but just food.

    I'm so sick of Burger King and it isn't that I eat there very much but I just cant stand the taste of the food anymore and the fries have to be some of the worst i've ever had.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Hardees 10 yrs of the dumbest commercials ever is way to much.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Hardees 10 yrs of the dumbest commercials ever is way to much.
    YES - the commercials alone have ruined it for me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Commercials or not, the Six Dollar Burger is great.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by red66 View Post
    Commercials or not, the Six Dollar Burger is great.
    i dont know, every time i go to eat one of them i think of **** falling all over somebodys greasy ass face and the table and then them picking it up with their fingers and eating it anyway......... makes me sick every time
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    The Chicken McNugget has gone straight to hell.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    not talking about service but just food.

    I'm so sick of Burger King and it isn't that I eat there very much but I just cant stand the taste of the food anymore and the fries have to be some of the worst i've ever had.
    Had a Croissanwich from BK yesterday morning and it wasn't as good as I recall. Wish I had went to Bojangles as usual.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    They don't have them here, but Church's Fried Chicken is just awful!! The worst place around here Pizza Hut in BSG. The place just looks and smells like a hog pin. I don't even like to order pizzas from there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    They don't have them here, but Church's Fried Chicken is just awful!!
    If the Church's you ate at is like the one where I used to live, it was like a heartattack just looking at it! Ours was on the bad side of town, but those people still flocked to it. Not for me.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: places you can't stand to eat at anymore?

    They are all over the south, I hate them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •